VirTuoz Gaming Index du Forum
VirTuoz Gaming
VG*

VirTuoz Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Restrict Friends From Seeing Likes On Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VirTuoz Gaming Index du Forum -> Tournoi FIFA des Az et Pz -> Poule D
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dejlynde
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Restrict Friends From Seeing Likes On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Restrict Friends From Seeing Likes On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

As you might imagine, this falls under Sports Teams.In Conclusion This may not satisfy the people who are paranoid about friends seeing their every comment and post like. please help me as soon as possible to be out of it. s saysDecember 30, 2013 at 8:59 pm hi Jean I have the same question what happens really? Jean saysDecember 31, 2013 at 10:24 am You might try the Facebook help section about blocking: saba saysApril 19, 2014 at 11:11 am He/she can just see one mutual frnd but cant find u at all untill u will not unblok him/her no notification will be send AL saysDecember 9, 2013 at 1:18 pm I have a Facebook friend that posted a picture and used the friends only setting for that picture. You could make a fake profile and do a public search for them and if you see their timeline (in any capacity) then it would be highly likely they have blocked you. When, I look at their timeline, I cant tell. .. When i search a girl frined of his it shows we have a mutual friend on the search bar on iphone. sassy saysJuly 23, 2013 at 7:45 am BUT& if they posted something to public , you see it and want to make a comment , will they see it? just asking& Jean saysJuly 25, 2013 at 11:13 am Probably, since it is the privacy setting of the original update which in this example is a public update. So if you comment or like a post that someone else shared with public (other than just their friends) it is possible that your Restricted friend might see that. Do More &#155 Social Media How to Hide Your Likes on Facebook Are your FB Likes raising eyebrows? Here's how to keep them private Share Pin Email Print Peter Dazeley/The Image Bank/Getty Images Social Media Social Networks Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest by Andy O'Donnell Updated November 06, 2017 Liking a page on Facebook has become quite a personal statement. and I dont like the competition with the likes Jean saysJune 1, 2014 at 7:45 am Hi Lauri, I dont think that is an option in Facebook. Does that mean he has un followed me or what? He was the first or second name for like a year, so this sudden change seems odd to me and its not necessarily alphabetical order. Once I do, Ill update here. There are options in there that you can turn on or select who is able to tag you. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Is is possible? Thanks you! Jean saysMarch 10, 2014 at 6:50 pm If you move your ex from acquaintances to restricted list, I think that will prevent you from seeing these types of updates. You can use these lists to control who you share with. All your friends who are subscribed to your comments and likes will see it on their newsfeed. Stay in touch by liking his Facebook Page (Jon Loomer Digital). I can still search for a friend and see their pictures and messages to me so I know they havent blocked me. Select the level of privacy you want for the like visibility of the category. Ive compared our pages (privacy, etc) and theyre exactly the same. GooD WorKinG Tom saysJuly 27, 2014 at 9:18 pm Someone had blocked me last week. Jean saysJanuary 6, 2014 at 7:37 pm I should probably add in the article, that the same following button may not be there on the Facebook app. what should i do? kimberly saysAugust 4, 2014 at 6:22 pm I tried to restrict someone but it shows that they are not on the list after i unchecked one list they were on then checked to put them on the restricted list. saba saysApril 19, 2014 at 11:03 am Hi u can chek on post from other id if there is a star type sign(where frnds or public sign is apeared on below of posts date and time of sharing)is apeared rather then frnds sign or public post sign then its mean she/he is using custom seting through which he/she is hidding that post from other or from you etc James saysOctober 28, 2013 at 5:35 pm Is there any way to know if you are no longer being viewed by your friend(s)? I used to see a great deal of a friends posts. David saysSeptember 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm Try making 3 new facebook accounts with new fake names, and put the theory to a test. I see every other item shown, but not Likes. Shonee saysOctober 7, 2013 at 4:35 pm Someone keeps tagging me in random photos and I dont like it so I added that person to my restricted list. cesar saysJuly 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm If I unfollow them, but then follow them back, will they be notified? Jean saysJuly 14, 2014 at 7:25 pm I dont think they will be notified in that situation. Heres how to change that setting: Megan saysJuly 16, 2014 at 7:00 pm Can someone block themselves from being shown as a mutual friend from one person? Meaning&.lets say Jen and Lisa are friends with mike. Youll see some possible lists I have several custom lists, your screen might look a bit different. If things go south, I unfriend. Now,he is 5 or 6th down the list. its like they have blocked me, but Ive spoken to them all and they assure me that they havent, im good friends with them all.Im confused is this cause they have deactivated there accounts (theyve told me they havent), is the fault through my settings or their settings?Were all really puzzled as to why this is happening?Please can you help? Thank you xx Jean saysDecember 7, 2013 at 5:29 pm Hi Zoe, Hard for me to say without looking at all your settings which is not possible, but I wonder if maybe you are logged on different on your phone/laptop? Maybe if you log out of Facebook and log back in, it will work? (Make sure you know your password). She swears she didnt put me on a restricted list and were still friends. It's all or nothing for each category.Perhaps Facebook will add more granular privacy controls for likes and you'll be able to hide the fact that you like certain things such as Shi Tzu puppies dressed in 18th-century clothing, but until Facebook adds this feature you are forced to show all your strange likes or not show any of them.If you want to learn how to keep other aspects of your Facebook profile on the down low, check out these other articles on Facebook Privacy and Security:5 Things You Should Never Post on Facebook How to Disable Facebook Places Location TrackingThe Dangers of Facebook OversharingHow to Secure Your Facebook TimelineFacebook Safety Tips for TeensOne final note: Facebook is famous for making sweeping changes to how your privacy settings are managed. Please tell me if there is something wrong&i cant find any answer on the web Thanks a lot! Jean saysJuly 7, 2014 at 9:12 am Im not sure if youd still get an e-mail&but another possibility is that they deleted the post before you had a chance to click on it. When I hover over the Friends button the option to not see their posts in my newsfeed or even the settings option that would allow you to see Only Important etc is gone too 5a02188284
facebook account been disabledanonymous facebook accountconnect using facebook loginafrican mango facebook hackfacebook login on phpfacebook en komik kapak fotolarcan facebook groups like other groupscomment hacker un compte facebook avec androidkey kuaf r izmir facebookfacebook chatting emotions

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    VirTuoz Gaming Index du Forum -> Tournoi FIFA des Az et Pz -> Poule D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation